9-11 Sep 2015 Paris (France)
Please consider some funding options for your travel expenses :
* You may approach the French embassies of your country and ask for available funding through any scientific or cultural provisions.
* For India, you may contact Anuja who is in charge of scholarships at the Embassy of France in India under firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also approach http://www.ifpindia.org/ or CSH http://www.csh-delhi.com/ (they are French research centres abroad).
* For South Korea, visit http://www.kfas.or.kr/Science/ISEF/ISEF0201.aspx or contact the Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Korea for Researchers Mobility. Contact persons are Sunmi Lee or Juyoung Kim under (+82) 2 3704 1711 / 1720 / 1713 or via email email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
* In political science, APSA, http://www.apsanet.org/, PSA, http://www.psa.ac.uk/ (Political Studies Association, UK), and the ECPR, http://www.ecpr.eu/ (European Consortium for Political Research) facilitate international mobility and fund conference attendance.
* Please also ask your own institutions whether they have allocations for your participation in international conferences
|Online user: 1||RSS Feed|